Terms & Conditions
All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes 10% GST. Scoops Design reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
The information on this website is provided in good faith. To the best of our knowledge the information is accurate and current. Scoops Design reserves the right to change any detail on the website at any stage, including prices.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in the website including the logo, graphics, text and products are owned by “Scoops Design” and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights held by Scoops Design. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or display any part of this site or products without prior written permission. The entire content of the site is copyrighted under copyright laws.
Scoops Design is a registered trade mark and may not be used without the express permission of Scoops Design.
Legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will not pass to the Customer until such time as the Goods have been paid in full in cash or cleared funds.
No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent from Scoops Design. If such consent is given it is, at Scoops Design election, subject to Scoops Design being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 20% of the invoice price of the Goods).
It is important to us at Scoops Design that you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are happy to exchange only. We do not exchange or refund any made to order items such as custom name mirrors. For everything else, this is on the basis that:
- All items must be in 100% new condition, unopened, nor damaged in any way with all tags still attached.
- We are first notified by email before sending the product back to us
- The item for exchange must be received by us within seven (7) days from the date of delivery
- Item is sent back to us via registered post or another trackable method (ie. courier)
- Return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer
Please ensure all returned items are packaged safely and securely as we can not accept exchanges that have been damaged through transit.
Please send us a self addressed post satchel for the exchange, or you will be charged a re-delivery fee for the cost of extra postage. If your chosen exchange item is not available, we will contact you in regards to your options of another item. If the wrong order has been shipped on our part, no re-delivery fee will be charged.
We regret we are unable to refund the original shipping and handling costs except in the case where the wrong order has been shipped.
We take no responsibility in the event of a faulty product where special care instructions were not followed.
For international exchanges, all the above conditions still apply, however, should you need to exchange your item for any reason, a re-delivery fee will apply.
Please send exchanges addressed to:
Studio 56, 61 Marlborough St
If your purchase arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt for details of how to return your item for a replacement or exchange. We are unable to accept returns on items after 7 days.
These Terms do not affect the rights, entitlements and remedies conferred by the Trade Practices Act 1974. Scoops Design is not subject to, and the Customer releases Scoops Design from, any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the Goods. The Customer acknowledges that Scoops Design is not:
- responsible if the Goods do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulation; and
- liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance.
- replacement or repair of the Goods or the supply of equivalent Goods; or
- payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and in either case, Scoops Design will not be liability for any consequential loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage.
If you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org